Heating Service Plans
Our 24 Point Gas Furnace Service Check is one of the most extensive in the business.
Our technician will perform the following:
- Check the CO detector in sleeping area
- Clean or replace filters (standard 1″ filters)
- Furnace condition (Good, Fair, Poor)
- Inspect blower wheel, lubricate motor, check run capacitor
- Inspect fan belt, pulleys, bearings and shaft (if applicable)
- Clean and vacuum blower compartment and motor ventilation openings
- Inspect and clean pilot assembly
- Check and clean burners, in place (if accessible)
- Check flue collector box, vent piping and vent termination
- Clean and inspect inducer assembly, oil motor (if applicable)
- Check pressure switch tubing for kinks and cracks
- Clean condensate trap, drain tubing, pressure switch tubing
- Visually inspect and vacuum accessible heat exchanger
- Clean manifold and burner vestibule (if accessible)
- Check for gas leaks between shutoff valve and gas control
- Check/clean thermostat and test operation
- Return air temperature
- Supply air temperature
- Temperature rise (All registers open? Yes, No)
- Gas line pressure (wc), Gas manifold pressure (wc)
- Open T couple signal (mV), Closed T couple signal (mV Flame signal)
- Check draft and combustion: Gross stack temperature %, CO %, EFF, Coaf
- Check for proper combustion air and clearances to combustible materials
- Humidifier condition (Good, Fair, Poor, N/A)
Air Conditioning Service Plans
Your air conditioner works hard in the South Jersey summers, and it needs to be maintained to stay running efficiently in the long run. Reach out to us anytime to schedule your air conditioning system maintenance and keep your A/C running when you need it!
A comprehensive check-up will save you money in the long run by ensuring that your air conditioner is running at peak efficiency all summer long. By maintaining your air conditioner and getting it serviced regularly you will also be prolonging the life of the unit.
Schedule one of our service plans at Sanders Home Services and know that you are making a smart financial move, and that your air conditioner is not going to break down on the hottest day of the year. We can perform our comprehensive 29-point check-up on your air conditioner, and ensure that it’s in top shape to handle the workload.
Proudly Serving: Camden County, Burlington County and Gloucester County.
Additional Benefits Of Our Service Plan
- Priority Service. As a service partner, you are our priority and jump to the head of the line when you call! Your job will be scheduled ahead of others. This applies to both service and emergency calls!
- Regularly Scheduled Tune-ups. Recommended by manufacturers and utilities, regularly scheduled service can help lower your utility bills and avoid costly repairs.
- 15% Discount. You will receive up to a 15% discount off the standard price for our cooling services for as long as our Service Partner relationship remains effective.
- Complete Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied, let us know, and we’ll make it right! We promise your complete satisfaction – GUARANTEED!
- We Will Call You! As a Service Partner, your equipment will be our top priority. We will call you when it’s time for regularly scheduled tune-up. One less thing for you to worry about.
- Transferable Plan. Your Service Partner agreement can either be transferred to your new home, or to the buyer of the home you are selling. Your choice!